Address: 4624 Harrison Road, Fredericksburg, Virginia 22408 Call Now: 540-891-1275
If you’re passionate about animal care, good at communicating with both clients and co-workers, and enthusiastic about a career in the veterinary field, we want to talk to you! If you’re interested in a position that is not listed below, please submit your resume and a brief description of the position you are looking for to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a busy, four-doctor practice that is looking for an exceptional technician candidate to join our work family. We are open to a student presently enrolled in Tech school who is more than halfway through the program and intends to graduate, however, our ideal candidate would possess a minimum of three years’ experience as a tech assistant, RVT, CVT or LVT. We are looking for someone who is prompt, has experience assisting in exam rooms, prepping for surgery, taking digital x-rays and digital dental x-rays and dental cleaning and polishing, knowledge of vaccine protocols, skilled in anesthesia techniques, fear-free techniques is a plus, a good communicator and a team player. We are looking for someone who is an advocate for our patients and a team player. We offer a great benefits package, vision, medical and dental, as well as 401k, discount on veterinary care and paid time off. Must be able to work rotating weekends (Sundays included for treatments and hospitalized animals 7 am-8 am and 5 pm-6 pm) and holidays. Reliable transportation is a must. Our office hours are M-F 8 am-6 pm Sat 8 am-3 pm. Please submit your resume and two or three business references.
St. Francis Animal Hospital is a multi-doctor, well-established small animal practice in Fredericksburg, VA – halfway between Washington DC & Richmond. We are fortunate to have experienced staff and a dedicated client base that allows for advanced case work-ups. As we continue to grow, we are looking to add a full-time Associate Veterinarian who is looking to join an amazing work family!
- We are a great place to work! Our hospital management team believes in leading by example and we have an “all-hands-on-deck” philosophy. We always have each other’s backs!
- Our clinic staff has a strong culture of teamwork. We welcome those who want to engage in both learning and teaching to strengthen themselves and their colleagues.
- Our connection with patients and the community is unparalleled. We deliver top-notch medicine in accordance with AAHA standards. This includes 20-minute wellness exams and extended appointments for sick patients/new clients. We also support several local rescues and participate in our local minor league baseball team’s Bark in the Park event twice yearly.
- At your disposal, our tools include a brand-new ultrasound and digital radiograph unit, digital dental radiographs, surgical laser, two therapeutic lasers (one being the most current model), in house lab machines and endoscope. We practice with a fear-free approach and have a feline-friendly facility with separate waiting area and exam room.
WHAT CAN YOU OFFER?
- A diagnostic-driven approach to fully work up cases, as well as general soft tissue and dentistry experience. The freedom to pursue your own niche is also welcomed and supported.
- A passion for learning and sharing skills. Excellent communication and openness to collaborative case discussion (with a positive attitude) would make you a great fit!
- The availability to work a flexible schedule with rotating Saturdays.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience, including the potential to make 25%+ over base in monthly commissions
- Signing bonus and/or relocation assistance, up to $10,000
- Ample time off for personal vacation and paid CE time
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Practice-paid short-term disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Annual CE stipend
- Paid dues and licensing fees
- Substantial pet care & food discounts
- Scheduled one-hour breaks to enjoy lunch!
For more information or to submit a confidential application, please email Keri Webb at email@example.com.